College admissions is my passion – I feel very strongly about helping young people achieve their potential.
I have been involved with the college admissions process for the past 30+ years and keep up-to-date through constant education and research; highlights of my experience and qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Arts in History, Yale University, 1988, Summa Cum Laude
- National Merit Scholar
- Juris Doctor, Harvard Law School, 1993, Cum Laude
- Perfect score on LSAT (Law School Admissions Test)
- Worked in Yale Undergraduate Admissions Office
- Yale admissions interviewer for the past 25+ years
- Worked at Kaplan Test Prep main office in NYC
- Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA)
- UCLA College Counselor Certificate candidate (in progress)
- I have been through the process before and used similar services — my oldest daughter graduated from her first choice, the University of Southern California; my middle daughter graduated from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business as a Kelley Scholar; my youngest is currently a freshman at the Kelley School. I am confident that I offer a better option!
My materials are carefully selected and developed with extensive research. My experience and continuing education will give your student an advantage.